Delphin Technologies announces ProfiSignal Klicks for Delphin TopMessage, LogMessage and ExpertKey data logging and data acquisition systems. ProfiSignal Klicks extends the ProfiSignal Basic software with functions for automating processes and for generating user-defined reports. Follow this link to learn more about the Delphin ProfiSignal Klicks.
Author Archive: admin
There are even more possibilities using the extended version, with counter inputs, SSI decoder or EtherCAT interface.
- TiCo Processor
- 128 kB Internal Memory
- 4 MB External SRAM
- 37-pole Sub-D Plug
- 8 Differential or 16 Single-Ended Channels
- ADC Resolution 18 Bit; Conversion Time 2 µs
- Multiplexer Settling Time 2 µs
- 4 Channels
- DAC Resolution 16 Bit
- Settling Time 9 µs
- 8 Channels with TTL Logic
- Configurable as Inputs or Outputs in Groups of 4
Optional MIO-4-ET1 Expansion (Order Time Option)
- 4 Transistor Outputs
- 4 Optically Isolated Inputs
- (1) Counter Block with (2) 32 Bit Counters (a forward/backward counter and a counter for PWM analysis)
- 1 SSI Decoder
- 1 EtherCAT Interface (slave)
The ADwin multi-function I/O card and provides a capable method of handling demanding real-time processing or control applications. It increases the power of ADwin systems by localizing processing on the input card and freeing up the main processor for higher level activities.
For complete solutions for complex real-time processing and control applications, contact CAS DataLogger’s Solution Analysts for application specific designs. Pricing based on individual application needs and required results.